Our Federal Government Client is seeking 2 Level 2 Support Analysts to provide application support for their system. Support is provided to our internal and external stakeholders, Level 1 Service Desk, and other agencies and departments.
This is a long-term contract up to 12 months + 2 X 12 month extension options, located at our Client's Canberra location.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- Provide Level 2 application support to Service Desk Tier 1 and their business areas.
- Provide thorough investigations and troubleshooting of issues by reviewing design and functional specification documents.
- Escalate issues to relevant Level 3 support groups with detailed investigations documented.
- Provide high level customer support, both via email and telephone.
- Work as directed by Team Manager and Team Lead.
- Amend and create Quick Reference Guides and Knowledge Base articles, if required.
- Be willing to work on rotating rostered hours, provide on-call support when/if required and the occasional weekend work.
- Show a dedication to service delivery excellence through an ongoing commitment to improving the level of support.
- Other duties as directed.
To be successful in this role you should have:
- Year 12 Certificate
- Strong analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Strong customer service skills, with an awareness of the end user impact.
- Organisation and time management skills, including the ability to prioritise workloads and meet tight deadlines within a dynamic team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work productively and effectively as part of a team.
- Experience with Incident Management tools
It is desirable if you have:
- Relevant service desk training or qualification
- Application support.
- Experience with Siebel, Cherwell and Cisco Finesse.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian who have the ability to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: # 239242
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.