Keeping this organisation a great place to work is underpinned by their customer-led culture and enabled by the Leadership Practice.
Their Leadership Practice is an integrated strategy to drive the collective step change in leadership required for their complex transition to customer led. It will bring together an enterprise wide stakeholder group of respected partners, thought leaders and advocates of the leader experience within the organisation. The Leadership Practice works as one team to set the leadership agenda and design differentiated leadership experiences across the leader lifecycle, whereby creating the blueprint for leadership effectiveness within.
- Develop a project plan
- Develop the Lead Operating Rhythm, integrated calendar and cadence of key business processes and initiatives across the year
- Leadership program impact analysis & RIO
- Align new Leadership Capability Framework with job descriptions, transition profiles, interview guides etc
- Supplier and internal stakeholder management
Experience and Skills:
- 5+ years in a leadership practice, development and/or learning and organisation development
- Demonstrated experience in designing and delivering leadership solutions
- Strong project management and change skills
- Strong influencing and stakeholder management skills
- Strong Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Aine on 02 9409 4817 quoting reference: 198237