About the Role
Our client requires motivated Kubernetes specialists who are looking to broaden their knowledge in a variety of technologies in an environment where security matters. This unique role will allow you to work to your strengths while gaining experience in modern technologies with automation, open-source applications, systems and security controls. Attractive rates are available based on your skills and experience.
You will be responsible for designing, automating and maintaining on-premise Kubernetes solutions that provide as-a-Service platforms to be consumed by engineering teams across the organisation. The experience you gain in upstream Kubernetes will be transferable anywhere and you'll work in a great team with Kubernetes and Linux specialists.
You will have (Weighting %)
- Experience with Kubernetes at the infrastructure level (35%)
- Migrating and
- Maintaining Kubernetes clusters.
- Experience with Kubernetes distributions that can be utilised in on-premise environments (15%)
- Rancher Kubernetes
- Experience securing Kubernetes, including (15%)
- Creating network policies
- Enforcement of policies via admission controllers
- Container image scanning
- Linux Administration experience (Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Ubuntu or Debian) (15%)
- Sound experience in IaC pipelines and automation utilising continuous integration/delivery tooling (15%)
- Excellent client communication skills (5%)
For more information or to apply, please contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: 242006