Our client is a Federal Government agency that currently have an opportunity available for a Kubernetes engineer on an initial 12-month contract. They require this engineer on one of their vital programs to deliver and maintain solutions for the agency.
In this role, you will be responsible for designing, automating, and maintaining on premise Kubernetes solutions to meet security requirements in a classified network environment. The ideal candidate will have expertise in private or public cloud computing using products like OpenShift, Vmware Project Pacific, GKE, EKS or AKS.
As this role is within the Federal Government, it is a requirement that the successful candidate be an Australian Citizen and must hold a NV1 clearance.
Success for this role will rely on the individual's ability to be able to work in a highly dynamic environment, good cultural fit, and their ability to challenge and drive thinking in new directions.
To be successful for the role, you would ideally:
- Must be analytical and require strong attention to detail in deliverables
- Outstanding communication skills
- Experience with Kubernetes at the infrastructure level: Designing|Deploying | Securing |Updating |Migrating |Maintaining clusters.
- Experience integrating and supporting Kubernetes security products such as Aquasec, Sysdig, NueVector or Twistlock
- Linux Administration experience (Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Ubuntu or Debian)
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #203643