Systems Analyst - Kronos
- 6 months initial contract
- Must have 5 yrs. Of Kronos-Time & Attendance experience
- Western Sydney location
The Functional Consultant - Kronos will join a team of Functional consultants and Analysts in the delivery of business support across the Kronos application.
A key focus of this role will be delivering Kronos configuration requirements and promoting Kronos knowledge across key business stakeholder groups in line with the organisations people processes and governance. This role will partner with Project Delivery teams, Service Delivery teams and IT to operate and maintain integrated Time & Attendance solution including investigating and defining business needs, facilitating the delivery of system updates and improvements while working closely with the Optimisation, Devops teams to maintain consistency in application changes.
- Ability to design and build solutions that are easily supportable and meet business needs.
- Ability to manage a team of permanent and contract functional resources and ensure the timely and quality delivery of solutions through that team.
- Successful and proven results through Kronos implementations, support and projects
- Knowledge of end-to-end development processes and methodologies.
- Knowledge and experience with Agile
- Analytical thinking skills.
- Should have a minimum of 5 years work experience in Kronos Time & Attendance
- Strong experience in solution design
- Preferably some experience with Forecasting and Scheduling
Apply now for immediate consideration, and call Smita Gosavi on 02 8267 2486 to have confidential discussion about the role. Job ID #202318