- Location: North Ryde
- Vibrant Team
- Perm Role
Our client a leader in its field is looking for Kronos Administrator to join its IT team.
- Management of all Kronos system configuration and maintenance of all Kronos Interfaces.
- Understanding of complex payroll and time & attendance structures supporting a blue and white collar workforce.
- Experience with WDM, WIM and Set Up Data Manager in Kronos v8.1.
- Practical experience with SQL, and Database concepts.
- Strong support and project delivery experience.
- Strong time management and organisational skills including the ability to manage assigned tasks to achieve set milestones.
- Actively work with application vendors to understand and influence future software releases, bug fix processes and escalation processes.
- Demonstrated problem solving in an operational environment, taking ownership of issues through to resolution.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
If you are available immediately for a new role, please click the "APPLY" button now!
For more info contact Aparna on Aparna.email@example.com