About the Company
Our Client is a multinational information and communications technology equipment and services corporatiion. It is one of the s the world's largest IT services provider
About the role
Our client is keen to onboard a Knowledge Manager who is well versed with knowledge management and documentation . Champions in the Knowledge Management process within Service Delivery Management, monitor process effectiveness and make recommendations for improvement.
- Delivers a specialist service management function within or into an account.
- Contribute to service partnerships as part of one service team with internal and external customers.
- Monitors, maintains and ensure compliances to knowledge management processes.
- Continually reviews the process and associated activities for efficiency and effectiveness
- Participates in regular reviews to resolve issues, review processes with relevant parties such as Service Desks, Operations, Resolver Group, Account Team and Customers, etc.
- Work effectively across organization with stakeholders, SME's, and service teams
- Provide internal training and consulting on KM concepts and methodologies
- Documenting low level work instructions to support the Service Desk in delivering a positive customer experience.
Skills and experience
- Practical experience with ServiceNow knowledge management module with strong understanding of review and approval workflows.
- Operational experience and ability to effectively communicate to stakeholders, SME's, and service teams to improve quality and effectiveness of the Service Desk and Resolver Groups
- Experience in facilitate training, coaching and mentor knowledge champions
- Proven ability to drive behavior & cultural change across both internal and external team.
- Strong customer facing skills and the ability to negotiate conflicting priorities.
- Experience with Knowledge Centred Service (KCS) methodology and framework is a bonus.
Sound like you? We'd love to hear from you. APPLY TODAY for a confidential discussion