Our industry leading client is seeking an experienced Technical Content Writer for a permanent role based in their Perth CBD offices.
This role will be responsible for creating and maintaining Microsoft Dynamics 365 Knowledge Base content that is used internally and externally to communicate effectively with stakeholders and customers of the organization. The successful candidate will possess proven experience in the creation, editing and proofing of technical content that will engage multiple audiences.
- Apply technical writing principles to produce instructional content that is concise, direct and friendly to the target audience;
- Perform regular audits of the content library to ensure adherence to principles and business rules;
- Assist with training related to Knowledge Base procedures and content;
- Translate complex and detailed information into customer-focused messaging for customer service officers to use in verbal and written communications.
- Strong, recent commercial in a content management role;
- High level communication and technical writing abilities for internal and external audiences;
- Demonstrated ability in interpreting and distilling complex information into customer friendly content;
- Ability to translate technical detail into palatable information for a wide audience;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong customer focus ability and stakeholder engagement ability;
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Journalism, Communications, Marketing, English or similar business-related discipline.
- Previous experience in copywriting/editing roles is desirable;
- Experience in the build, deployment and management of a CRM based knowledge management system.
- Join an industry leading organization;
- Friendly, flexible company culture;
- Perth CBD location;
- Competitive salary paid.
Please note: due to a high volume of applications expected for this position, it is preferred that you apply now via the link below with a resume that outlines all relevant experience. Suitable candidates will be contacted for a confidential discussion.
Contact: Kate Ellis 9423 1422 (Job Reference: 189769)