Peoplebank is a preferred supplier to number of Commercial, State and Federal Government organizations for professional ICT contract staffing.
We are currently recruiting for a Java Developer to work on a complex programme of work. To be successful in this role, you need to have the following skills and experience:
Skills and experience required:
- Strong understanding of and practical commercial experience with Keycloak, JAVA, Linux, identity brokering, identity frameworks and protocols.
- Experience in configuring, designing, and implementation, including optimization of Keycloak services.
- Practical experience of defining and implementing/extending themes and Service Provider Interfaces (SPIs) in Keycloak.
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc.)
- Strong grasp of security principles and protocols (SAML, OAuth2, Kerberos & OpenID Connect).
- Excellent communication skills.
Ideally, you will have exceptional interpersonal and communications skills. You will also have demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining strong relationships along with the ability to influence others and move towards a common vision or goal.
If you are ready to take up your next career opportunity please contact Roni Thomas / Matthew Chatterton for a confidential chat on 08 8112 7415 or apply now with your CV in Word Format.