About the Role
The Client is currently looking for Junior and Senior Data Engineers to join our growing Data Services team.
As a member of the Data Services team, you will work proactively to enhance and configure highly scalable, resilient, and observable data analysis, flow and storage platforms in support of client mission areas. You will ensure delivered capabilities meet Client capability and mission area requirements using industry best-practices for automating build deployment and change management using DevOps and CI/CD patterns.
The applicant must be a motivated self-starter with strong technical abilities and initiative. They will operate as a peer in a high performing technical team, and require strong organisational skills, attention to detail and be comfortable working in a dynamic and agile environment.
Applicants should have exposure across several of the following technologies and disciplines, and be able to demonstrate how they used them to generate business value:
- Cloudera CDP
- Elasticsearch (Elastic Stack or Open Distro)
- Data streaming technologies (Kafka, NiFi, Spark)
- Software development (Python, Scala, Java)
- Automation services (CI/CD platforms, Ansible, Puppet, Chef)
- Operating systems (Linux)
- Please identify whether you are applying for the Junior Data Engineer role, or the Senior Data Engineer role.
- Demonstrated technical experience with big data technologies to deliver high speed search capabilities across large data assets.
- Highly developed technical skills across the build and optimisation of big data cyber security platforms covering the entire stack (hardware, Linux OS and applications).
- Experience designing, building, and supporting data lake technologies ensuring role-based access controls are enforced and audit is captured.
For more information or to apply, please contact Archna Singh on 2 6245 1708 quoting Job Reference:245409