Junior Test Analyst
Working as a team member in a multi-disciplinary and dynamic team, the Junior Test Analyst is involved in Test Planning, designing, estimation, execution, Give analytical feedback on design of systems, as well as supporting to completion of project work streams and deliverables
- Build test plans and test cases.
- Create acceptance criteria and develop test criteria for positive and negative scenarios
- Participate in design reviews and recommend improvements.
- Analyse and troubleshoot issues in a timely fashion.
- Develop effective test plans and test cases to meet business requirements.
- Work with other Engineers in planning, prioritizing and executing assigned tasks within deadlines.
- Attend team meetings to communicate project status and discuss about new ideas and any issues.
- Ensure product quality and performance.
- Assist in technical audits.
- Provide showcases of tested products when needed.
- Work with Technology team in preparing test cases, plans and procedures
- Work on project modules or work activities as appropriate and can formulate solutions to define specific issues
- work closely with Product Owners and Developers
- Must be passionate about product and quality. Live for amazing customer service and have the ability to thrive in fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Behaviours (Customer Focused, Innovative, Team Oriented, Respectful, Results Oriented)
- 1-3 Years Manual/Functional Testing Experience
- Financial Industry Related Background (Banking, Lending, Finance or similar)
- Experience Building Test Cases
- Mobile/Web Application Testing
- Ability to speak with people in the business confidently in banking and finance terms
If interested please select APPLY or contact Gian.Guanzon@peoplebank.com.au Quoting reference 241044