Our Federal Government Client is seeking a skilled and detail-oriented Junior Test Analyst for a contract role. This is an ASAP engagement, going through until June 2019.
Within this role you will be responsible for developing test plans, test scenarios and test cases for a specific release.You would also be required to undertake testing activities including functional, integration, regression and user acceptance testing for each release.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience as a Software Tester of enterprise applications over a variety of technology platforms.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to liaise and negotiate with business and technical personnel.
- Well-developed testing skills, including the ability to write, review and execute complex test cases.
- Experience in defect management using industry-standard tools such as Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in work completed.
Due to the nature of this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens to apply.
To progress with this opportunity, or to find out more about the role, please reach out to Sinthu on 02 6245 1738 Job Reference: 189405
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in the position.