If you are looking for a career opportunity as a Junior System Administrator with a global technology leader, and not just another job, then we would like to introduce you to our client. You will have the opportunity to work with the Windows and Linux technology stack.
This is for a permanent employment, located at our client's Canberra location.
As the selected candidate, your should:
- Have prior experience working as a System Administrator, Service Desk, or Technical Support.
- Have knowledge and experience in the Windows Technology stack and Linux
- Have the ability to learn and support our client's in-house Biometric Information software application.
- Have the ability to learn and assimilate the functional business side of our client's Biometric software application.
- Communicate progress, issues and identified risks.
- Coordinate system changes, updates and high severity incidents whilst adhering to ITIL standards
- Participate in after hours on-call roster and able to work outside of standard business hours (as required)
Due to the security requirements, this role is open to Australian Citizens who have the ability to obtain security clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: #244069
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.