About the role:
The request seeks to engage a motivated and engaged Junior Software Developer. The Business Services team requires the successful candidate to have some experience in Java technologies and online forms development.
The key attributes required are:
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
- Exposure to React preferred
- Demonstrated experience with Java development in an enterprise environment and with cloud-based technologies.
- The ability to work closely with developers and other staff, both technical and non-technical, in a cross-functional team using Agile methodologies.
- Ability to learn from other team members and to engage with business stakeholders.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- The candidate's demonstrated capability and capacity to provide the requirements through a practical written assessment.
- The candidate's demonstrated adaptability and flexibility as it relates to working in an agile development team, and their willingness to share ideas and best practices with the team.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian citizens able to obtain government and other clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Bandiola 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: 210334
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.