About the Role
Our client is committed to providing access to its services for Participants and Providers through digital and cloud channels. We are undertaking a major program of work involving multiple projects spanning a number of current industry-leading technologies, including Salesforce as a core component.
The Office of the CIO (OCIO) is seeking an enthusiastic and proactive junior salesforce administrator to join our support team in a Level 2 role. Whilst primarily working within the Salesforce platform, the candidate will gain exposure and experience in various integrated systems as part of providing comprehensive support for the overall service.
- Obtain a detailed understanding of the organisations complex business processes and associated business rules
- Work out of a Level 2 support queue, investigating, triaging and resolving tickets and support requests raised by users
- Assist the team with administrative functions including access and authorisation provisioning, maintaining user roles, monitoring application metrics, security settings, profiles, sharing rules, workflow rules and data integrity
- Perform debugging and interrogation of logs to investigate issues
- Utilise various tools and applications to assist with troubleshooting, including integration and monitoring platforms where required (Mulesoft and Splunk)
- Work closely with the Level 3 support team, to facilitate the development, deployment, and testing of fixes and minor changes to resolve tickets
- Build and foster positive relationships with business areas, to understand their priorities and business requirements, and guide them through user acceptance testing.
- Assist the team with data gathering, data analysis and reporting requirements
- Create and maintain documentation on processes and configuration
- Provide guidance and develop materials for the Level 1 Service Desk team
- Assist the team with testing of defect fixes and minor enhancements
- Evaluate new releases of Salesforce to determine functionality requirements and provide detailed information on how changes will apply to all affected departments/users
You will have
- Experience working in an application support or IT service desk role
- Salesforce product knowledge and a strong understanding of Salesforce sharing and security (roles, profiles, permissions, OWD, sharing rules)
- Strong problem solving and trouble-shooting skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Demonstrates enthusiasm towards continued learning and development
- Data management skills, including the ability to turn raw data sets into meaningful analysis and information
For more information or to apply, please contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: 242543