For over two decades Peoplebank has been finding and delivering the best talent in the marketplace to our clients. We would not be where we are today, if not for our employees. That is why we are focused on building a great place to work, where our employees can fulfil their career aspirations.
Due to strong growth in the market, Peoplebank Canberra are seeking the services of a motivated Junior Recruitment Consultant to join our high performing, multidisciplinary team. You will be working in a deadline driven, outcomes focused environment where you will service high-profile Federal Government Clients. You will bring your passion for quality customer service and exemplary communication skills, combined with a strong team ethos and a desire to build a solid career pathway. This is an excellent opportunity for a recent University graduate or someone looking for a professional change.
What does Peoplebank Canberra have to offer you?
- An opportunity with significant scope for success
- Ability to work with and learn from some of the most successful Account Managers in the company and the Canberra market
- An environment that enables you to continue to build and expand on your established recruitment skills
- A strong, supportive and diverse team-oriented setting, with a focus on collaboration
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing quality candidates in a timely manner, using our internal database and online platforms, while also utilising your established networking channels and headhunting techniques
- Networking with candidates and attracting passive candidates in the market, building strong relationships and gaining a thorough understanding of their capabilities.
- Reviewing, preparing and presenting qualified CVs, Selection Criteria and submission compliance documentation
- Coordinating interviews, preparing Candidates and providing interview feedback
- Maintaining detailed records within the company's database.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- A passion for researching and upskilling yourself on emerging technology and trends to stay ahead of the market
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with an eye for detail
- Proven ability to work autonomously and multitask effectively within a fast-paced delivery driven environment
- A strong drive to achieve and exceed goals
- An ability to build strong relationships with candidates and colleagues
Apply now for immediate consideration. Please note only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in the position.