Junior Project Manager
Thinking of taking the next step in your career? Then this might be the perfect opportunity for you!
Work to be performed will include:
- Produce project artefacts based on an accepted Project Management methodology.
- Managing a broad range of stakeholder expectations and requirements.
- Scope, plan and co-ordinate work packages within an ICT domain.
- Plan and co-ordinate delivery of small to medium sized projects and work packages with multiple ICT suppliers and service partners to ensure project priorities are delivered on time, on budget and within quality tolerances.
- Manage project and work package estimates, budgets, invoicing and resources.
- Manage multiple projects, work packages and activities against deadlines within a time-critical development environment to ensure that deliverables are prioritised and completed within the specified timeframes.
The Project Manager must have experience in, and knowledge of, the following:
- Experience in a project management role, managing multiple small to medium sized projects, work packages and activities in an agile environment.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and schedule projects using appropriate tools and monitor projects to ensure project deliverables are completed within agreed cost, time and scope, providing regular and accurate reports to stakeholders as appropriate.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintains positive relationships with team members, stakeholders and customers, and possess a high degree of interpersonal and negotiation skills, and the ability to work with stakeholders of all levels and styles.
- Demonstrated ability to identify, assess and manage project risks and issues and establish and maintain project registers.
- Demonstrated ability to develop project artefacts including project and stage plans, and project communication documents, ensuring that realistic and quality project artefacts are prepared and maintained throughout the life of the project.
- Demonstrated ability to manage a project team including planning and prioritising work, ensuring deadlines are met, managing budget and resources, maintaining confidentiality and exercising discretion in the absence of decision makers.
- Proven ability to gather information and advice for business and systems analysis, and design so that the systems meet business requirements.
For more information, please submit a detailed resume by using the below prompts. Or for a confidential discussion, please contact Bharti Chandramouli on 3003 7643.