Our Federal Government client is seeking a Junior Project Manager (EL1)
This is for a long-term contract until 30 June 2023 with extension options. This is located at our Client's Canberra location.
As the selected candidate, you will be:
- Assist with the development of project plans and schedules informing the establishment of each project
- Engage with state and territory stakeholders to inform project delivery
- Assist with determining the appropriate model, in consultation with various stakeholders including, but not limited to, technical experts and industry, where applicable.
- Assist with the development and delivery of agreed model
- Monitor project execution and meet project milestones and deadlines
- Support the project manager with reporting arrangements and managing resources
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian citizens who have existing Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 8880 7642 quoting Job Reference: # 247723
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.