Our high-profile Federal Government Client is seeking the services of a talented and knowledgeable Junior Project Manager for a contract opportunity. This is a 12-month engagement with multiple extensions, working from our Client's office in Canberra.
Within this role and under the guidance of the Program Manager, you will also be responsible for:
- Managing several concurrent projects from inception to completion
- Constantly assessing resource allocation based on the status of the project.
- Preparing documentation, interviewing stakeholders and presenting findings to the team.
- Minuting meetings, scheduling attendance and creating follow up documentation.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Exemplary communication and stakeholder management skills
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure
- Ability to simultaneously handle multiple and complex projects working through competing priorities
- Demonstrated ability to deliver outcomes within agreed time, cost, and quality expectations.
- Strong organisation and planning skills.
- Energy and drive to motivate others and push for completion of work.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens with an active NV1 clearance to apply.
If you would like to receive more information regarding this opportunity, then please reach out to us directly by contacting Sinthu Thomas on 02 6245 1738 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, job reference 192424.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.