- Leading IT company in Macquarie Park
- Long term contract
- Junior Project Management experience in telco environment
A Large IT company in Macquarie Park is in need of a Junior Project Manager with telco experience. The Junior Project Manager will be required to engage the appropriate skills across the organisation to deliver the project as required.
The key performance indicators that the Junior Project Manager will be measured against include time to deliver and cost of delivery, actual against plan. Acceptance of solution by the customer/domain, financial outcomes of the assignment and compliance of solutions to the organisation's Strategic direction.
The successful candidate must:
- Have proven Project Management Skills with up to 1 - 3 years of relevant experience managing small size IT projects ($50K-$200K and/or up to 5 team members and multi-vendors environment)
- Have expertise in MS Project, Excel and PowerPoint
- Have worked within a telecomunication environment.
Please APPLY NOW with with your full Resume in Word format for consideration. Please note that only qualified candidates will be notified.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact ANNA quoting reference: 198288
Please click the apply button.