Looking for a Junior PM with infrastructure delivery / Cloud exposure to work within the Financial Services sector.
The successful candidate will be required to manage the flow of work (stories on epics) through the project cycle.
Key Skills and Experience:
- 2 years experience as a Project Manager with infrastructure delivery / demand management / project management exposure.
- Essential knowledge of Agile methodology and use of JIRA.
- Technical knowledge of Infrastructure Platforms and Cloud providers would be advantageous.
- Relevant Financial Services Industry experience is advantageous.
- DevOps exposure and practice execution (desirable).
- Project Management experience, e.g.: Communication, Stakeholder Management, Risk, Configuration Management, Quality Management etc.
- Software Delivery technical skills such as Continuous Delivery, Continuous Integration, Automated Deployments, Automated Testing, Build Servers, Software Configuration Management, Emergent Design
- Excellent understanding of software delivery principles
- Advanced Service Focus by providing efficient and high quality service.
- The ability to provide direction and purpose, supports others and develops other.
- Ability to build strong relationships and extensive networks.
- Ability to improve the efficiency and quality of existing processes and systems and creates new opportunities for customers
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position then please APPLY NOW or Call Zoe on 03 8080 7205 for more information