About the Company
A large and well known Australian business, providing an integrated customer experience to its services.
About the Role
As Junior Process Analyst you will be working on a customer focussed program of work. You will work with the business in defining business processes and providing the documentation
- Assist in meeting with key business stakeholders to understand business needs, gather information, analyse and document regulatory processes.
- Facilitate business process redesign, impact assessments and stakeholder engagement
- Perform Function Point Analysis on documented processes for business case input.
- Analyse workflow to create process and information models
- Assess design effectiveness of controls
- Conduct internal audits
- Identify areas of potential improvement.
- Maintain accountability for quality analysis and documentation
- Review functional specifications and solution concepts
- Experienced as a Junior Process Analyst in business transformation programs
- Experienced in Business Process Definition, Functional Analysis and Optimisation
- Demonstrated ability to analyse workflow to create process and information models
- Demonstrated ability to understand and consistently apply defined procedure and governing rules to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Understanding of Privacy and the Protection of Personal Information
- Outstanding stakeholder engagement and influencing skills
- Evidence based experience handling multiple, concurrent projects and deliverables
- Must have outstanding verbal and written communication skills
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes ASAP
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 194615
Please click the apply button.