Our Canberra-based Client is a leading service provider to Federal Government. They are currently seeking a Junior Network Engineer for a BAU role where you will be afforded the opportunity to gain exposure to complex multi-vendor environments and work alongside and be mentored by Senior Engineers.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens with a minimum NV1 Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Experience in implementing, administering and troubleshooting network infrastructure devices, including: routers, switches, wireless access points, controllers, WAN optimizers and monitoring applications
- In-depth knowledge of Cisco routing and switching
- Experience in OSPF, BGP, EIGRP, routing protocols
- CCNA (R&S), CCNP preferred
- Exposure to the below would be highly regarded.
- Cisco Catalyst and Nexus 7k switches
- Cisco Core 6500 routers
- Firewalls - ASA and Fortigate
- Cisco WLCs
- Layer 2 and 3 routing and switching - OSPF, BGP, EIGRP, IPSEC
- Riverbed WAN optimisers
- Cisco ISE
- Voice - Avaya
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 189809
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.