About the role
Our client is a NSW government based organisation who is looking for a Business Analyst to build a business case that supports the conversion of user/ business processes that would lead to business improvements.
- Define, analyse and document detailed requirements.
- Engage with stakeholders to identify and elicit requirements and translate these requirements into specifications.
- Contribute to the development of project plans to facilitate the success of business initiatives.
- Manage and develop stakeholder relationships to define business requirements that enables informed business decisions and service level improvements.
- Provide plain language advice on technical issues to non-technical audiences.
Skills and experience
- Ideally a business analyst with experience working on infrastructure projects.
- Strong business analysis skills and experience (process mapping, analysis, documentation etc.)
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills, communication and listening skills.
- Understanding of testing methodology and processes with experience in waterfall/agile methodologies.
- Self-managed person who has the ability to work within tight project timeframes.
- Full working rights is essential for the role.
If you are keen for a new challenge or looking to grow your career as a Business Analyst, click the 'Apply' button now! For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Ryan at email@example.com quoting reference 241557.