Our high profile Federal Government Client is seeking a Junior Mainframe Developer for long term contract with extension options in Canberra.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Providing Mainframe programming services
- Communicating and assisting with project teams and providing help desk services
- Responsible for liaising with 3rd party suppliers and service providers
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience in programming languages in mainframe environments
- Proven ability to diagnose and solve complex applications problems under minimal supervision
- In-depth capability to assist multiple project teams and system users
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 197704.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.