Our client is part of the Top 4 Banks and is seeking a Junior Java Developer. This is a permanent position. This role is also open to graduates!
About the role
This role requires a Junior Java Developer to deliver a range of technology applications/development services through design, development, programming, testing and maintenance of Technology solutions aligned with business objectives. Additionally, act in a supporting capacity by providing fail and fix application support.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Strong experience with Java 8/Spring experience in full SDLC environment.
- Previous experience with scripting experience, including XML, SQL and PL
- Proven Designing, coding, testing and installing applications programs either in one major language or in a range of programs across multiple platforms.
- Experience in producing operating and system documentation.
- Demonstrated track record in successful delivery of complex file transformation programs
- Knowledge & experience in Agile development methods
The successful candidate will possess:
- An understanding of Financial Markets, Credit (Highly desirable)
- At least 2 year's experience in Java development.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jade De Silva quoting reference: 200594.