- Permanent position - $110k package + benefits
- Sydney Olympic Park
- Strategic and operations focus - Point of Sales (POS)
We are looking for a motivated, self-driven Junior IT Manager to join a Global enterprise company based at Olympic Park on a permanent basis.
The purpose of the role is to provide strategic and operational leadership and direction to the business in an all areas related to IT systems. Reporting into the Operations manager you will oversee all sales management, performance and processes.
Key responsibilities include:
- Approve purchases of technological equipment and software and establish partnerships with IT providers.
- Analyse the costs, value and risks of information technology to advise management and suggest actions.
- Discuss and agree budget approvals.
- Verify application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
- Manage systems testing and modification to ensure reliable operability.
- Preserve assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures
- Maintain and enhance the region's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, measuring and improving operational IT support and POS system processes.
- Introduce and roll out 'vend training' (Zoom & Store visits)
- Support and develop Vend scripts along with other systems and tools used within the shops (CT Tools, Wink Reports, SQL Tool, Office 365, Klipfolio, Smartsheet)
- Development and support of dashboards
- Provide inhouse IT support and systems
- Minimum of 1-2 years IT Management experience or similar
- Proven experience with IT point of sale (POS) vend applications.
- Excellent knowledge of IT systems and infrastructure.
- Background in designing/developing IT point of sale systems and planning IT implementations.
- Solid understanding of data analysis, budgeting and business operations.
- Analytical and problem-solving capabilities with people management and leadership skills.
- Technical experience working with CT Tools, Wink Reports, SQL Tool, Office 365, Klipfolio, Smartsheet
- Must be able to travel interstate 5 days per month (can be consecutively or ones offs, depending on the situation)
- Can start ASAP
This is an excellent opportunity to gain invaluable experience with a well-renowned and established organisation and work in a supportive team environment.