- Perform Transitional activities with IP networks and associated products
- Configure, test, commission, and accept new customer services and Network elements.
- Complete work to the required quality standards using the agreed tools, and methodology.
- Provide pro-active change management with customers to ensure that customer impact of service/network changes and planned outages are minimised.
- Complete work assigned by work force management and/or Self assign work from the work queues
- Update Databases and advise Project Managers and internal stakeholders on completion of tasks.
- Work on complex technical and process issues on behalf of the team and make suggestions to simplify.
- Work with theTechnical Lead on projects; to plan and deploy both simplex and complex networking solutions.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and customer-handling skills
- Demonstrate ability to take ownership and drive issues to a successful outcome
Skills and Experiences:
- Minimum 5 years IP Networking or internetworking experience with CISCO and Juniper qualifications or demonstrated equivalent experience
- Capability to build and troubleshoot IP Services including routers and VPNs
- Strong customer and stakeholder communications
- Dedication to get it right for our customer first time, every time
- Strong work ethics
Advantage to have CISCO CCNP and Juniper JNCP qualifications (CCNA and JNCA are the next level down and acceptable)
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact ANNA quoting reference: 183448.
Please click the apply button.