Our client, a privately-owned technology company based in Sydney are recruiting for a Junior Developer to work within the Software Development team.
As the successful Junior Developer, you will act as a key member of the team providing support to the development and maintenance of a unique SasS application. You will be responsible for:
- Reducing daily production support issues
- Working with internal business stakeholders to resolves issues and suggest workarounds
- Working in a C# codebase with an SQL database
- Managing production support tickets in Jira
In order to be the successful, you should possess the following skills and experience:
- 1+ years production support experience
- Qualification in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
- A passion for problem solving and strong debugging skills
- C# and complex SQL Server query experience
The following skills would be considered as highly desirable:
- SQL Profiler exposure
- Jira or TFS experience
- Knowledge of SOLID principles, design patterns and OOP best practices
This position offers you a great opportunity to start out as a Junior Developer and grow and evolve into a Full Stack Developer. For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jessica Hewins quoting reference 184419.