Our IT consulting client is seeking Junior to Mid-Level Developers to contribute to the development of complex software applications to meet specialised requirements of individual clients using a variety of technologies.
You have the option to choose between a full-time permanent employment or contract set-up. Ideally, this is based in their Canberra office but they're also open to those who wish to work remotely.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- Deliver a consistently high level of customer service to clients, ensuring that there are no surprises for them
- Maintain the highest level of professionalism in every interaction with clients, peers, stakeholders
- Provide support to clients by engaging as a developer on their internal projects to augment their existing resource if and when required
- Specify user/system interfaces and translate logical designs into physical designs taking account of target environment, performance requirements and existing systems
- Produce detailed designs and document all work using required standards, methods and tools including prototyping tools where appropriate
- Design, code, test, correct, and document moderately complex programs and program modifications from supplied specifications, using agreed standards and tools
- Conduct reviews of supplied specifications, with others as appropriate
- Develop specialist knowledge of database concepts, object and data modeling techniques and design principles
- Translate object and data models into appropriate database schemas within design constraints
- Interpret installation standards to meet project needs and produces database components as required
- Evaluate potential solutions, demonstrating, installing and commissioning selected products
To be successful in this role you should have:
- Experience in JEE, HTML, CSS, SQL, XML, UML
- Knowledge of OO-programming techniques and technologies
- Knowledge of application server environments such as Tomcat/Apache, SQL Server
- Knowledge of development tools such as GIT, BitBucket, Jira, Gradle
- Recognised tertiary Computer Science qualifications
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian citizens who have an existing Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 8880 7642 quoting Job Reference: #243829
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.