Are you an up and coming Data/ Reporting Analyst with strong interests in data quality, cleansing, analysis, reporting?
You will be joining a high-performing team of Data Analysts and will be required to cleanse large data sets, and construct and present insightful visualisations as a large part of your role.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years working experience with Excel, SQL and a Data Visualisation tool. This is a junior position.
Please note: Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents will only be considered for this role, as it is a permanent opportunity and my client is not looking to sponsor visas.
- Delivering high quality analysis reporting and presentations by using and applying a thorough knowledge of Group-wide data sources, analytical technique and tools
- Deciphering report requirements ensuring appropriate data sourcing to accurately achieve desired outcomes
- Understanding and reconciling the gaps, overlaps and inconsistencies among varied data sets, systems and reporting tools
- Producing clear, considered and insightful reports with polished and professional style to meet the customers' needs
- Must have strong hands-on experience with SQL, Excel and a data visualisation tool (Tableau and Qlik desired)
- Demonstrated analytical and reporting experience within a large corporate environment
- Advanced analytical skills with the ability to present group information from multiple sources and draw conclusions
- Workday experience/ familiarity a plus
- Highly collaborative and a strong team player within a customer service driven environment.
- Advanced numeracy and analytical ability
This is a fantastic opportunity with an Iconic Australian company that offers great career development.
To be considered for the role, please submit your resume by clicking the apply button.