In close collaboration with peers in the Technology Operations branch, set the roadmap for delivering Infrastructure Solutions and Services that contributes to business performance and enables the company strategy including;
- Executes relevant Service Management processes to drive consistent service delivery for incidents, problems, change and requests related to Technology Database and Reporting platforms.
- Participate and contribute in the development of the Database and Reporting strategy and roadmap.
- Plans the development of new requirements, features and functionality of Database and Reporting services to meet business requirements.
- Design and build sustainable, secure, reliable and high performing Technology Database and Reporting platforms to meet business needs.
- Consider new and legacy database platforms in the context of emerging Technology and business requirements.
- Evaluating and managing Database and Reporting system resource and capacity requirements and plans.
- Implement plans for the reliable operation of the key platforms, including disaster recovery and business continuity plans.
- Manages and maintains timely and accurate system documentation including change requests, technical and user guides, software asset and configuration registers, problem and resolution knowledge bases and other technical documentation.
- Leads the development of life cycle plans for Database and Reporting services and solutions
- Collaborates with Technology Program Delivery for the implementation of projects, changes and releases.
- Provides data and input for regular performance and risk management reporting on a monthly basis, including indicators of customer experience and service, as well as overseeing vendor SLA reporting
- Manages external Service Providers related to the Database and Reporting managed services controlled environment.
Key Skills and experience
- ITIL framework certifications
- SQL and / or Oracle Database certifications
- Microsoft PowerBI certifications Certificate III/IV or Diploma or other formal qualifications in IT or related disciplines
If interested please Click APPLY for the role or contact Richard.email@example.com quoting reference number 205029