Are you an up-and-coming Data Analyst with a strong interest in insights, data analysis, reporting, visualisations and data integrity?
You will be joining a high-performing team of Data Analysts and will be required to analyse data about how major stakeholders interact with the product and construct insightful visualisations as a large part of your role.
The ideal candidate will have at least 1 years working experience with SQL, Excel and a data visualisation tool.
Graduates are welcome and training will be provided on further analytics tools if required.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in mathematics, computer engineering, or Information Technology
- Strong Excel skills - including pivot tables, Vlookups and other data analysis formulas
- Experience with PowerPoint. Strong ability to distil data analysis, insight and other key findings into executive level PowerPoint briefings
- Experience with SQL
- Experience using a data visualisation tool
- Knowledge of using Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics (desirable)
- Enthusiasm for learning new skills and tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
This is a fantastic opportunity with an iconic global company that offers great training and career development.
Please click the apply button for your profile to be considered.