- Fantastic opportunity with an iconic global company - Sydney CBD
- Data Analyst with mix of Digital & SQL Skills
- Analyst with Digital background
- Support the Manager in Marketing & Digital Analytics by providing insights, data analytics, reporting, responding to requests for data, and ensuring data integrity between multiple data sources.
- This critical role will deliver the business analysis and optimization necessary for the company to reach its objectives. You will understand and deliver key reports and recommend enhancements to optimize visibility and results
- Graduates with at least 1 years work experience are welcome and training will be provided on further analytics tools if required.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in mathematics, computer engineering, or Information Technology
- Strong Excel skills - including pivot tables, Vlookups and other data analysis formulas
- Experience with PowerPoint. Strong ability to distil data analysis, insight and other key findings into executive level PowerPoint briefings
- Experience with SQL
- Experience using a data visualisation tool
- Knowledge of using Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics
- Enthusiasm for learning new skills and tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Please click the apply button for your profile to be considered.