Our National Vendor Client is currently seeking a Junior Business Analyst to work on a highly important project with Government.
As a Junior Business Analyst, you will be:
- Eliciting, translating, simplifying and validating data utilised for reporting outputs ensuring accuracy, identifying and rectifying data anomalies
- Contributing to initiatives which continually improve internal processes and effectiveness
- Assisting in driving effective operational outcomes through KPI tracking, analysis of performance metrics, and identifying improvement opportunities based on insights gained
- Delivering of executive level reporting and presentations
- Researching, obtain, analyse and sort information as required
- Demonstrating process excellence in all governance activities according to required timeframes
- Coordinating the development, quality assurance and submission of weekly, fortnightly and monthly reports in line with established reporting cycles
- Coordinating of Risks and Issues and outstanding documents summary as required for inclusion in Executive reports
- Scheduling formal meetings, coordinating attendees, venues and relevant materials required; preparing and circulating meeting minutes for the account as required.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate:
- Experience of executing governance and reporting practices across projects, initiatives and/or organisation related activities that manage to align a diverse set of stakeholders
- Strong business acumen, particularly in a customer delivery and operations environment
- High level of Microsoft skills (Excel, PowerPoint and Visio)
- Strong communication, analytical and data organisation/ interpretation skills
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a virtual team
- Ability to understand and digest financial information
- Ability to establish valued relationships across all levels of the organisation and build a team culture.
Apply now for immediate consideration or for a full job description of this role, contact Dan Carn on 02 6245 1724
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold an Australian Government security clearance
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.