About the company
A leading provider of integrated financial services; Australia's leading brand across the financial services industry.
About the Role
- Sydney CBD location
- Market Data Business Administration
- Knowledge of Market Data vendors, products & services preferable
- Market Data Inventory Management experience FITS, MDM or Infomatch preferable.
You duties will include but not be limited to:
- Process market data invoices through accounts payable
- Reconcile market data invoices to license & inventory management system
- Work with the market data teams & businesses across NAB globally on market data licenses, invoices & inventory
- Manage market data use & licenses in line with budgets & risks.
- Awareness of the audience that consumes market data via out internal applications.
- Manage allocation approvals through to payment completion
- Work closely with accounts payable, finance & vendors to keep payments accurate & up to date.
- Provide regular business and technical market data expenses reporting and associated data content & cost allocations
- Working closely with Market data vendors & internal stakeholders
- Processing & managing Market Data licenses aligning with billing & use.
- Working alongside senior business administrator providing continuity of service
- Experience as a Junior Business Analyst or Data Analyst or Financial Analyst in Finance, Accounting, Billing and / or Licensing
- Experience in an enterprise business environment
- Strong financial data awareness and control systems
- Experienced in processing invoices and cost allocations
- Understand payment process
- Strong reporting skills
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact ANNA quoting reference: 195471.
Please click the apply button.