My client, a major global bank are looking to bring on a Junior IT Business Analyst to work on an information security project, for an initial 6 months.
You will be enthusiastic about cyber and informations security and ideally have experience in the banking and finance sector. You must be familiar with APRA Prudential Standards.
This role requires a proactive person with a keen eye for detail, you will be able to work well autonomously and as part of a larger team. Your communication skills with be exceptional.
- Sound understanding of information security principles
- Reporting on and updating dashboard details
- Follow up with vendors fortnightly
- Assit the project lead with notes and presentations
- BAU handover
- Experience in compliance specific projects
- Knowledge of encryption, access management and other security principles
- Ideally 2-4 years experience in a banking environment
Interested parties should apply directly via the link below or contact 02 8267 4600 quoting reference number 201966.