- Business analysis and documentation for a large-scale Infrastructure project
- World leading IT services consultancy, leading Financial Services client
- 6-month initial contract, central Sydney CBD location
About the Company:
A world leading end-to-end IT services consultancy is working onsite with a leading Financial Services client who are dedicated to developing market-leading technology to improve customer experience.
About the Role:
Work as a Junior Business Analyst on a large-scale Infrastructure project, following Agile principals, which will be vital in refreshing the clients current related Infrastructure.
- Perform business analysis and create related documentation
- Carry out workshops and meetings with various stakeholders to capture business requirements
- Work closely with Technical Architects and Test teams on the solution design and test cases
- Define business processes and functional specifications
Skills and Experience:
- Prior business analysis experience
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience working to Agile methods
- Infrastructure project exposure
- Banking or Financial services background would be highly desirable
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jessica Hewins quoting reference 193065.