About the role
Our client is a local NSW government department who is looking for a Junior Business Analyst with a finance or accounting background.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assist with financial reporting, report design and dashboard creation.
- Develop clear and detailed process maps to identify pain points and priorities for improvement.
- Engage in system and UAT testing to ensure the system is capable of supporting day-to-day operations.
Skills and experience
- Finance and/or accounting background required.
- Experience with ERP systems (TechnologyOne, Oracle Peoplesoft etc.) desired.
- Proficient in Microsoft tools (Visio, Excel etc.).
- Strong knowledge or experience in data (data mining, ETL etc.).
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to negotiate and influence.
- Full working rights required.
If you are a looking to build your career as a Business Analyst, this is for you! Click the 'Apply Now' button!
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 241533.