Working for an industry leader in Aged care. My client is looking for a Business Analyst with a background in data to join their expanding team.
This role is for an initial 6 months with a potential ongoing arrangement.
Working with the business your role will be to provide business analysis and intergation of data flows to link this to an end goal, data modelling, mining, cleansing.
This position will be working alongside the IT business to develop business processes.
This would suit someone with a business analyst background who understands data and has some background in integrating systems (around 10-12)
- Data analysis, mining, cleansing, visualisation, Management reporting and performance analysis
- Developing reports and dashboards design e.g. Power BI, Tableau (conceptual level)
- Using Excel to build pivot tables, functions and graphs
- Managing UAT including developing user cases, scripts and scenarios
- Database modelling / development: SQL Server / Management Studio, Access
- Able to complete finance / cost analysis
- Developing business processes
If you have the above skills and are interested in working for a compamy who will utilise your existing skills and enhance other areas you may offer the business then click APPLY with a current word document. This role is open to people living in Perth currently with a view to interview next week.