Our client, a large Australian enterprise is looking to engage a Junior BA with infrastructure experience.
You will be joining an existing team and will be required to take part in project deployment and maintenance from the Sydney office location.
The ideal candidate will have prior demonstrated extensive client facing experience within the Australian market sector.
This is a key role within the project, you must be a clear and precise communicator in English with outstanding documentation skills as you will be liaising with business stakeholders of all levels.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
- Demonstrated Business Analysis experience in commercial environments
- Infrastructure technology experience is highly desirable.
- Vocational qualifications or certifications
- Solid communications skills and abilities are a must
- Enthusiastic and contagious can do attitude.
- Flexible approach to all work duties
- Ability to work independently
- Comfortable in influencing Leadership/Steering committees.