The Junior Analyst role will be embedded within Program Delivery and will have multiple opportunities to contribute and add value to the organisation.
The scope of the role will include, but is not limited to:
* Supporting the Senior Program Analyst and Program team with the day-to-day running of the Programs
* Ensuring that the program documentation is kept up-to-date such as Org Charts, Team Register, Decisions Register, etc.
* Performing first level quality assurance on program artefacts and working with the Program managers to ensure that all program documentation is filed on SharePoint
* Maintain ICT Transformation SharePoint, providing access to resources and customising libraries, etc.
* Work with the Program team to organise townhalls, surveys, meetings etc.
* Secretariat for key ICT Transformation and stakeholder meetings.
* Managing the various member groups within ICT Transformation
* Providing coordination support, if required, to program managers to deliver the program outcomes in adherence with the IT Project Management Framework and Transformation guidelines. This includes milestone and schedule management, risk and issue management, reporting and stakeholder management.
- Experience working as a junior analyst or junior program coordinator for a large program of work
- Proven experience working with project and program managers
- Managed SharePoint, TRIM or any other document management system
- Adaptable to working in changing environments and with multiple teams
- Self-organised and a quick learner
- Ability to follow prescribed project delivery methodology and communication standards
- Practical and collaborative mindset, flexible and open to change
- High commitment to delivery, attention to detail and quality
- Effective organisational and time management skills
- Exposure to Agile ways of working
- Experience with Document Management, Risk and Issue Management, Scheduling