- Leading telecommunications company
- Excellent opportunity to step up and further your project skills
- Contract plus extensions
Our client is seeking an experienced Junior Project Manager or Coordinator looking to make the step up to join their managed services delivery team. This team is responsible for the successful delivery of infrastructure / network projects for one of the company's leading financial services clients.
- Effective delivery of specified project(s) on-time, on-budget and in alignment with customer expectations.
- Communicating and reporting the project status to the Senior Project Manager or Program Manager
- Development of project plans and schedules to the required level of detail, including all interfaces, dependencies and drivers towards other projects within the business
- Monitor and track actual progress of the schedule and dependencies against key milestones.
- Maintain schedules with inputs from delivery agents (including vendors where applicable)
- Efficient identification and ongoing management of key influences on specified project(s), such as risks, issues, incoming/outgoing dependencies
- 3 - 4 years in experience in Project Management or Coordination
- Experienced rolling out complex infrastructure, security, cloud or network projects
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Experience managing budgets, financials and risks
- Tertiary qualification in IT or related field
- Project Management Certification required / Project Management Professional (PMP) / Prince 2, Agile - preferred certification
- Worked in a large enterprise environment
Please submit cv in word format
Reference no: 190 992