Our client, an Australian Iconic Enterprise is looking for Junior Change Analyst to join their team for for an initial 6 months + extension
The successful candidate will work on organisational change activities, communication and planning across Workplace and Technology experience & primarily focus on the change communications in the User Experience and Support space as part of the transformation of our Service Desk.
Skills & Experince
- Experience in supporting large, complex and critical Operational IT environments
- 3+ years experience in organisational change management role to manage large-scale comple change projects on time, on budget and with quality
- Has demonstrated ability and proven track record to successfully deliver organisation wide change, project outcomes and business benefits realisation
- Knowledge and skills in organisational change management activtiies including change strategy, communications, training, change readiness and adoption/behavioural change.
- Must be focused on business outcomes - not merely technology
If this sounds like you, PLEASE APPLY NOW!! JOb ref #238900