This is a long-term contract role until 30 June 2021 with extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the successful candidate you will have:
- Demonstrated ability to develop business solutions through the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile development practices and processes to meet the Deliverables
- Be a Test Driven Development developer
- Experience working in an enterprise software development environment and ability to leverage off existing software frameworks and development processes
- Ability to interpret user requirements / user stories and produce code with minimal defects
- Experience in developing front end applications requiring business interactions
- Experience in creating a user interface on top of a single page application - like Gmail, using the Vue framework
- Experience sourcing a range of datasets from an Enterprise Data Warehouse
- Experience in developing applications that source and display geographic information applications (such as GeoServer and Open Layers)
- A good understanding of authentication and authorisation
- Ability to develop software where users are authenticated and unauthenticated
- Experience using/consuming SOAP web services and REST
- Java design and development skills
- Knowledge of design patterns
- Experience in complying with WCAG 2.0 requirements
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess Baseline Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: # 205159
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.