About the role
The Successful candidate will design, develop and maintain applications software in Java.
- Participate in system design including production of system and program documentation as well as ongoing maintenance
- Develop solutions and specifications so that agreed requirements can be converted into functional systems
- Develop, program and code technology applications software solutions to meet agreed specifications
- Improve, enhance and correct systems as necessary
- Provide key support on fail and fix for assigned application/s
- Complete initial diagnosis of problems, including documenting problems, progress checking and escalation to ensure resolution
Skills and experience
- Proficient in Java, Sling and the OSGi framework
- Exposure to front end development (Angular/React or HTL experience a plus)
- Experience in AEM development or similar content management systems will be advantageous
- Experience with cloud hosting, AWS preferred
- Experience with automated unit and visual testing using tools
- Exposure to CI/CD tools (Jenkins preferred)
- Agile development practices
- Exposure to JIRA/Rally, Confluence and git
- Knowledge of a DevOps culture, supporting the code that you write
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas. Unfortunately, candidates who don't have full rights in Australia will not be shortlisted.
If you have the skills and experience mentioned above and believe you are the right candidate for the role then APPLY NOW on the link below!!
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact ANNA quoting reference 212626.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.