- Australia's Big 4 bank
- Melbourne CBD
- Competitive Salary
We are currently looking for a Technical Lead to work within a Fast paced environment, with leading edge technology and innovation for one of the Australia's Biggest Financial Organisation.
You will provide technical leadership and direction to Developers working in delivery teams who are responsible for delivering high quality project outcomes and outputs. Proven track record in AWS, Java and related technologies.
- Proven and strong leadership experience as an application development lead, leading developers delivering to large complex projects with multiple dependencies following Agile / Waterfall methodologies
- Working knowledge of SDLC principles, DevOps, Agile / Scrum delivery methodology
- Highly proficient at core Java programming
- Strong Experience with Camel, Spring Framework and Spring Boot
- Experience with EKS and related 'container' technology (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and cloud technologies, e.g. Kafka, ELB, ECS, SNS, SQS etc.
- Experience with SoapUI/Groovy
- Experience with RESTful and SOAP based webservices
- Experience with security and encryption protocols, e.g. TLS1.2 or higher
- Continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD)
- JMS and Messaging technologies, e.g. IBM MQ.
- Datapower, Jenkins, Kong, NGINX, and Swagger
- Automated component or system testing experience
To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian Permanent resident or Australian / New Zealand citizen.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lavanya Swamy on 03 8080 7213 quoting reference number #209614