Our client is a reputable Insurance company undergoing massive growth and a variety of projects.
They are looking for a Java Technical Lead/Senior Developer to join their team.
This is a permanent position.
The key responsibilities of the Technical Lead/Senior Developer are:
- Optimise technical designs to meet quality financial and delivery timeframes for functional and non functional requirements.
- Mentor developers, provide technical advice and guide team members to ensure high quality cost effective development.
- Establish an understanding of relevant business domains and help define requirements to optimise technology and avoid unnecessary complexity (working with Business, BAs and Architecture)
- Ensure software governance and quality controls are established and principals of continuous integration are followed.
To be considered for this role, you must have the following skills and experience:
- Significant experience in working on structured (Iterative or Agile Scrum) SDLC process
- Leadership level design skills in OO Design, UML, domain modelling etc.
- Experience in delivering software projects into production environments in Insurance or Financial Services organisations.
- Experience with end to end web application performance tuning including database layer.
- Familiariaty with cloud providers (AWS/Azure), containers, spring boot, and container platforms such as Kuberneties or OpenShift.
Don't miss out on this great opportunity. Click the "APPLY" button now to register your interest.
For more details, please call Meg at 82672478 quoting job# 241331