- Australia's Largest Insurance provider | Melbourne CBD
- Green field project
- Apache Camel, API Gateway and AWS
We are currently recruiting for a API Platform Lead/Solution Design to work with one of the Australia's biggest brand. The API Platform Lead is a lead development role that is responsible for setting, implementing, and maintaining best practice across the agile delivery squads for API development. The role is the capability leader for all back-end development within the delivery team.
- The role is primarily a lead developer role responsible for establishing the technical foundation of API platform. And providing technology leadership and lead acceptance;' standards for the code delivered by the development team.
- Performing POC's, development of foundations elements and business outcomes.
- Strong experience with Java Spring Framework, AWS API Platform, Apache Camel, API Specifications (Swagger\OpenAPI, RAML), API Managers (AWS, MuleSoft, TIBCO, WSO2), Message Broker (ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ), Docker, Container Orchestrators (Kubernetes, OpenShift).
- Experince with buiding API Infrastructure from the scratch and Designing the infrastructure
- Hands on development in API Platform with deep implementation exposure to policies like Service Callouts, Extensions, Mediation, Security implementations using OAuth, Open ID.
- AWS experience with using a broad range of AWS technologies (e.g. EC2, RDS, ELB, S3, VPC, Glacier, IAM, CloudWatch, KMS)
- Experience with the automation of software delivery processes, i.e. CI\CD, IaC, Configuration Management using technologies like Terraform, Jenkins, Ansible, Docker.
To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian / New Zealand citizen or hold permanent residency status in Australia
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lavanya Swamy on 03 8080 7213 quoting reference number #205996
Please click the apply button.