Looking for a Java Team Lead in Canberra for a contractual role.
Contract: 12 months + extension possibilities
- 3 to 5 years (or more) experience as a technical team lead delivering end-to-end development projects
- Solid experience as a Java developer with knowledge in server side application development at scale and database design and development.
- Experienced in multi-server application design and development and understanding of Service Oriented Architectures
- Extensive experience in software development projects demonstrating understanding and experience in all aspects of the Development Lifecycle, particularly Agile Delivery Methods
- Strong communication skills and proven ability to manage a small team
- Proven ability to produce software documentation in a clear and concise manner
- Proven ability to apply software development best practice
- Experience with the Objective records management system and digitisation
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in software design and development
- Security clearance at NV1 or above
Apply now for immediate consideration and job description of this role at email@example.com. You can contact Stiti Rath on 03 8080 7296
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold NV1 or above Australian Government security clearance.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.